Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just finished the second Twilight book, New Moon

New Moon (Twilight, #2)


New Moon (The Twilight Saga, Book 2)
by Stephenie Meyer


My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars
I liked this book a lot more than Twilight, as I found the characters more interesting and better developed. I loved the character of Jacob Black, though I did find the constant foreshadowing in Twilight and this book about Jacob's tribe ruined what could've been an interesting plot development (as I saw it coming in the first book!)


Jacob Black is the one character that isn't totally self absorbed and not overly melodramatic. Yes, I realize these are supposed to be teenagers, but I don't remember being that bad (but perhaps it's selective memory :-).


View all my reviews.

1 comment:

  1. I loved New Moon, it really had me on the edge of my seat. I agree that the foreshadowing was pretty redundant and took away from what was a good plot. Still I am anticipating an awesome sequel for the first movie since most of the book will have to be cut down to fit into 1-2 hours. Hopefully with a larger budget New Moon will be better than the first twilight movie.

    ReplyDelete